April 24, 2010

Over the hurdle

051

Despite of the declaration of my 4th exam war in UBC, my life has been fantastic so far. One reason I can think of is because I’ve stroke a balance between mugging time and fun time and I know I’m catching up with my own pace. Coming to the 4th term in university, I’ve known more than enough on the only way for me to survive in uni- make me happy so that I can study harder. I gain motivation from motivating sources, like my buddies’ happiness. There are so many juicy stories (mostly exciting)from them this term which keep me alive and persevere till the end with their blessings.

Term 2 is like a mountain to me, I’m just at the hill climbing towards the top. I believe that everything is worth a sacrifice; therefore I’ve to bear with the patience and energy consumption in order to enjoy the panoramic view from the top. I like the feeling of conquering my fear and obtaining the key towards my life.I’m still on my way with a slight improvement but infinite determination within myself, but one thing I never stop believing in myself is that I won’t give up on myself so easily despite of anyone.I may tumble and fall but I will surely walk myself to the top one day.

This term is also about knitting friendships and eliminating unnecessary qualms to me. Dealing with human relationships was my biggest task apart from studying this term. I’ve just brought myself closer to some friends and letting myself all out for them, while eliminating some and being distant with them. Good thing is that I’ve finally found an intimate friend here who cares for my everything and makes me feel comfortable revealing myself to her. Finally, I’ve some sense of belonging here.

Speaking about eliminating unnecessary qualms, I just went over the hurdle and rebound again. I’ve done all the things needed to be done and I just have no reason to stay anymore. I’ve no intention to stay either, I think I deserve a better person, better life and better treatment. There won’t be any regrets because I gave myself a chance, and that’s it, failure or success, that’s just the end of it and I'm simply not bothered by it anymore.

^.^ As for now, I’m just anticipating for my rejuvenated life with more new faces showing up.