April 15, 2010

Results

Are results important in your life?

I used to think that having a good result in everything I do is the only indicator to the success in my life. But now, I've a new perspective on the successes in my life.

Process is important to me nowadays, I’m taught in a way that if I learnt something along the way towards a goal, then it’s not considered a failure even if I failed to accomplish the goal in the end. It’s not that results are no longer vital to me anymore, but it’s no longer the sole indicator which determines my success.

I don’t think I’ve lost something completely even if I did not get the desired outcome in the end. The further I walk along the route, the more I understand about myself and the things that I’ve gained. I just forgo the desired outcome for something else, so it’s the price I’m willing to pay for it.

If I’m willing to pay for the lesson, then it’s no longer a loss anymore.
只要我学会笑着走到最后,那就是一种胜利。

On a side note,today is 16th April:
• I’ll stop procrastinating and work hard for Physics final on the 20th.
• I had Barbecue in Japanese style with my buddies at Zakkushi .*thumbs up*
• Wayne just got me an Olympic Coke Zero bottle. ^.^
*I really agree with Isis that Wayne you’re the best, wa wa wa wa!*
• I told myself that I’m good for 3 times.
• I found a guy who has the same birthday as me,woot!

donghae_20081212_seoulbeats

Looks like today is another great day of mine.