April 14, 2010

Learning make up.

d2

Mr.Sun was in a good mood today, he cheered everyone up with a large dose of sunshine.I’m so glad because that might indicate the start of my maximum sunglasses usage from today onwards, provided if Mr.Sun continues to stay cheerful like this. Speaking of sunglasses, I’m in despair of a better one before getting sun tanned. Although I love Mr.Sun so much, I'm reluctant to receive a souvenir from him.

Anyway, I started learning make up last term and tried out different make up styles at home before I had the courage to wear it out. Although my skills are improving as days pass by, what I’ve mastered is only the basic make up, which includes applying foundation, blusher, eye brow liner, lip gloss, mascara, and eyeliner.

Even learning how to draw an APPROPRIATE eyeliner took me a long time, I can’t really imagine how long will it take for me to master eye make up since it’s the most important step of the entire make up process. My friend says mastering eye make up will be sufficient for a girl to look pretty, as it makes a whole lot difference. Hmm, I think part of the reason is also because of the fake eyelashes which give you that dolly look.

b4
Before and after pic.

Since I’m a PS noob, it’s important to make myself look decent first before taking a picture so that I don’t have to edit it at all. Perhaps that’s the reason which motivates me to learn make up, instead of mastering PS skills.

Having said that, I only put on make up when I’m going out with friends because I still can’t accustom myself to the wake-up-2-hours-earlier-before-class-just-to-make-up kind of lifestyle, and I’ll never will. Sleep and make up, a pig like me will obviously make a choice based on her nature, zzzzz. That's the right choice for me.