April 12, 2010

私わ幸せを感じる.

23616_418295079991_800134991_5290896_6720794_n

The Kenns just went to Kangarooland last month, with their papa and mama. Kangarooland was the place where their mama and papa graduated in university, that's why this trip must have brought back a lot of reminiscing memories to them. That time, there were only 2 of them. Now, the Kenns joined the family and brought them to a whole new level, in a good and happy way.

Eu Kenn= Energizer King

Big Kenn is so cheeky as usual. He goes to school nowadays and has learnt how to say "I love YiYi".

Jia Kenn=Joyous King

Small Kenn’s smile never fails to melt my heart. He has very charming smiles. So go baby J!

Really can’t wait to see these 2 small boyfriends of mine already. Seeing their growth and being part of their family is a tremendous feeling, especially when they used to be so tiny and gradually grew up and picked up things a bit by a bit.

Oh ya, Sai yi yi is going to be an aunt for the third time in October/November.That gives me a valid reason to anticipate more for October and November to come.BB, although I can’t be by your side when you first open your eyes, do come to the world in October if you can decide for yourself.

I’ll definitely share my birthday presents and wishes with you if that happens.

I give you my Pooh bear, okay?