April 08, 2010

It's not human that change, it's the life around them which changes.

I long observe this trend, people who’re generally blissful will be very optimistic with their life, while those who’re pessimistic will continue to feel bad about everything that happens to them, even if it’s a good thing. It’s funny how a person’s thought will be instantly influenced by their surroundings.

When a person is optimistic, she thinks that good things will eventually come with enough determination and patience. She thinks that pessimistic people are just being depressed because they don’t believe in miracles. It’s like the end of the world won’t come, and time will stop for her.

Can you believe that she used to be a pessimist just a few months back? Suddenly, she’s asking me to keep hoping for good things everyday, because wonderful things will eventually come to you.

When a person is pessimistic, she thinks that this world is not perfect, therefore there’ll surely be a minority bunch of people who are unlucky and continuously confronting bad things. Everyday’s like the end of the world to her, and nothing can be as bad as what she's going through now.

Can you believe that she used to be an optimist just a few months back? She said this world is beautiful, but she’s now telling me that the world is full of liars and betrayers.

Oh man, I’m gonna suffer from split personalities if I were to adjust my mind according to their beliefs. Few months ago, they didn’t use to think like this. The optimists used to be pessimists, but now they’re exchanging their roles and telling me ironic things which oppose to what they told me last time. Then now they’re asking me to see what they see and believe in what they believe. I feel like I'm even more confused than them, because I'm not sure if they really understand what they are believing, before they come and confuse me again.

I’m just amazed on how things can change within a short period, a few seconds, an incident, or even just a person holds the power to change something. Maybe it’s not the human who changes itself, but it’s the life around them which changes and therefore everything is different since then.

It’s not that I don’t change, but I’m very firm with my own belief. If your actions do not reflect your belief, how can I convince myself to believe that your words are reliable?

Maybe you’ll tell me the opposite things again after a few months.

But I'll be moved slightly if you work your belief.

I think it’s important to stick to your thoughts and be prepared for the worst to come, for you will know how to appreciate the best. The world won’t revolve for just one person, time still flies when we’re dying to hold a grip of it.Therefore,it's always more practical to grab your time and do the right thing, regardless of which group you fall into.Build and utilize your today for tomorrow,but not hoping for a better tomorrow without doing anything today.

You may call me stubborn, but I call it determination and super down to earth.

这就是我的生存之道。

097