April 04, 2010

Gloominess is leaving.

“Happy angel lost her way in finding you, but I’ll remind her. So don’t worry, be happy.”

I don’t want to sound so melancholy from this blog post onwards, it makes me feel sad when bestie reads my blog and tells me that my blog has become so gloomy nowadays. The previous post is just a minor problem of me, and the only healing potion is time, so just let me walk through the stage myself because I understand that no one can help me with this.

Don’t worry because it’s not the first time, therefore I can do it.

072
So, this is my recent life.

Cooked a hearty dinner for Eu’s birthday. We had a simple but chatty dinner session together, and this was definitely the most relaxing and content birthday celebration ever.
070
Why? Because we were all in pyjamas.

She rewarded us with a super-good-looking fruit platter which she made it by herself.

084

You know what? This platter also marked the first official banana I ate in Vancouver. Before that, I always had the illusion that bananas in Vancouver weren’t nice. After living here for almost 2 years, finally I know that they taste good.


048
Paralympic Opening

019

Dyed hair on my own for the first time. It’s reddish brown now, but I can’t seem to take a good picture with obvious hair colour in it, so more pictures next time.

081

Before dyeing my hair, I actually chopped a bunch of hair off because I couldn’t bear with its super complicated tangling. The daily task of untangling my hair annoyed me, so I decided to put an end with the annoyance. A scissor, 5 seconds, and it was settled.


23562_405718001387_636576387_4851981_2870442_n
Went to take pictures with WX and Eu on the second last day of Paralympic. It was so hilarious when we were busy taking pictures while the volunteers were busy clearing up the banners and flags.

23562_405980426387_636576387_4860455_4680310_n
Prom with the girls.
P/S: We shall go to a more decent prom next time.

058
Became Eu’s temporary Maria and cheered for her on Storm the Wall. I actually wanted to participate in this year’s Storm the Wall, but couldn’t find enough people to form a group. However, I’ll definitely climb that 12-foot wall before I graduate, that’s for sure.

071

Invented 莲藕汤板面. I never expect soup and noodle to blend together so well.