February 05, 2010

Just when you ask me : Why are you so free?

Hello folks!

I’ve done a handful of things for the past few weeks, when you guys were asking me : “Why are you so free and go online everyday?”

I knew I was beyond that, I just didn’t have enough time to show you guys what was happening at that time.

06022010226
• Watched a basketball match with my housemate.
• Volunteered for Malaysia & Singapore Night 2010.
• Went for MUG Leader interview for Imagine day. (Imagine day is
the orientation day for UBC’s first year students.)
• Did my first ever marketing research study in UBC. ( It was just a short
survey on testing food samples and I got paid for it)
• Few quizzes and assignments come and go.
• Skyped with old friends.
• Getting excited over Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010.
• I finally got to know my classmate who has been in the same class with me
for 3 courses, omg.

06022010221

Last month was quite a difficult month for me, I was shot with a few disappointing news and suffered from Insomnia as well as white hair. I tried to get a hand on things and re-manage my life in a way that's healthy to me and harmless to the others. Also, I took my friends’ advises and looked out for a focus, and occupied myself with a truckload of tasks. I hope they’ll chase away my qualm and frustration. Just when I thought I lost something again, I was actually at the beginning of starting something new.

Maybe February will be a better month for me.

Cheers February !

06022010222

No comments:

Post a Comment