February 17, 2010

The unwanted souvenirs.

When I told my friend that I get minor injury weekly on average; she laughed at me and said:

太扯了吧!

It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but I’m seriously not joking (Uso ja nai ne!) .I always get cuts without noticing them and they suddenly appear out of nowhere. There are already 3 ‘accidents’ happened in these 3 months which left their footprints on both of my hands.

Firstly, I cut my right hand while I was packing for my NY trip. My hand slid across the metal bed frame and it started bleeding.
013

Coming to a new year, I thought things might change to be better. But looks like the trend went on and I burnt my hand while doing experiment in chem lab. My right little finger (pinky) accidentally touched the hot plate which was turned on with full blast.

There you go, my first scar of the year.
016

And then I was so excited to experiment on Chicken Katsu Don yesterday, but my left ring finger got a ‘stamp’ as a souvenir again. I cut my finger while slicing the brown onion.

I guess this one is the worst because blood was actually dripping and the blood stained on my new bed sheet while I was looking for a plaster.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, my new bed sheet!

003

The Chicken Katsu Don was a success, but there was undoubtedly a price for it.

Housemate Wei Xin said: You must be missing me when you were cutting the ingredients.
Housemate Eugenia JJ said: Pui Mun arr Pui Mun, stop hurting yourself can annot?

Aww, I don’t want to be physically injured if I could. There are enough footprints left all over my body parts already. It’s my bad for being so careless and causes my hands to be so ugly now. Can anyone please introduce me some scar-removing products/methods to get rid of these scars?

So, my mission 1 in 2010 will be : Be more careful and stop hurting myself already.

4 comments:

  1. impossible mission huh!? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi.=P Don't curse me mah!

    I think it's getting better, didn't get cuts for this weeks so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. Got cut today.

    So Sad!

    >.< >.< >.< >.< >.<

    ReplyDelete