February 01, 2010

22772_277524244991_800134991_4670456_6284374_n

The Kenns say cheese!

So another day my housemate and I suddenly touched on the topic of pregnancy and having kids.Both of us think that having kids is a big responsibility, so we may not be able to handle it. Being a typical future economist, she started talking about the cost of nurturing a child.

The funny part was that she was standing in front of the door and talked so seriously while standing there for 10 minutes. Come to think of it, we’ve done all sorts of crazy things before, can even stand and sing for a song, and then get back to assignments, so this random yet in-depth conversation isn’t something unusual.

Anyway, back to the topic. I think kids are wonderful creatures and gifts by God, and I see the difference between a family before having a child and after a child is present in the family. Well, at least in my family, the change is great and joyous. Everyone feels so blessed and happy with their presence, their parents are happy, and grandpa and grandma always talk about their grandsons, the yi-yi’s can’t stop buying and thinking of new toys and clothes for the twins and also the little niece.

However,I can’t foresee myself having kids in future, I doubt if I’d ever marry in the first place. The presence of my nephews and niece inject some pure happiness and innocence into my life, they complete my life as an aunt. Therefore, I'm grateful with what I have for now and I truly enjoy the feeling, because I may not have the same experience in future, as they’ll grow up one day and start venturing for their life adventure.

Happy New Year , Big Kenn and Small Kenn. Your popo said you guys are getting cheekier, Big Kenn doesn’t want to thank popo for making milk for him huh. Naughty!

Small Kenn enjoys swimming a lot, and we can always bring him for swimming nowadays since there’s a pool in our residential area. Whee!

And Kenns’ mama , do take care of yourself and never stop believing in miracles too, because I chose to believe that the day will finally come. He’s always the tough and good boy in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment