February 18, 2010

I did it!!

I bet with my housemate that I will learn Teriyaki Chicken this term. However, I tried on Chicken Katsu Don before getting a hand on the teriyaki chicken recipe.

Here’s my final product.
046

What I need to improve on my next attempt is to enhance the colour of the fried chicken (to make it look more golden brown), besides controlling the liquidity of the egg so that it’s brown on one side and liquid on the other side.

For those who’re interested in the recipe, please refer to

http://www.tastebook.com/recipes/1076810-Chicken-katsu-don


Probably I’m going to cook for the next birthday boy/girl around me since I think this is one good and practical idea.

016

Secondly, I just received the V card Winney hubby sent to me 2 weeks ago. I really thought it was a Chinese new year card at first glance due to the super bright red colour.

是,我知道你很尽责,也知道你是大大大老公,更不会忽略你是我的‘合法丈夫’刘伟泥。
谢谢你的那一句,‘你的幸福就是我的快乐’,因为我也是抱着同样的心情去祝福你跟超人。
我很开心能够参与铁人跟超人从相遇,相知,到相爱的列车,
因为你的幸福就是我快乐的泉源。

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy V day!

No comments:

Post a Comment