December 09, 2010

2010 is the year (7)

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

2010 is the year, I played small fireworks in Vancouver for the first time.

Fireworks are like the lights in the dark, they look fancy, fabulous and spark up the sky gracefully. They indulge in their whole world like the sky is all theirs, for a moment. Watching fireworks performance is an annual thing to me, as I watch it once a year at minimum, usually on new year eve. To me, the fanciness of fireworks pulls off the first second of another new year wonderfully.

I’ve no idea since when, I’ve been celebrating my new year eve all over places and every new year eve brings me a new experience, with different event, venue, and people around me. I enjoy every bit of it as much as possible, considering that it may be my first and/or last time celebrating in the same place, with the same bunch of people. So, enjoying every moment of the last 24 hours of the year gives me a refreshing feeling to anticipate for a new year to come.

Fireworks are always mesmerizing despite their quick disappearance. I've learned to enjoy the moment and breathe out the rest, as the opportunity to witness a beautiful event in life is still something worth to be grateful for.