December 05, 2010

2010 is the year (4)

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

2010 is the year I received a lot of kiddie stuff from my friends.

Personally, I don’t mind using kiddie things at all so long that they are nice/cute and practical, best if it is Pooh-related! Many friends treat me like a kid who’ll never grow up because of my 'innocent' look according to them, and they conclude that my smile is a trademark. However, they also appreciate my understanding and patience when it comes to complete silent moments between two people, in which I feel truly honoured because accompaniment is a way to express my support and concern to them.

All these while, I’ve adopted an important attitude in my life, which is to play hard and do the right thing. Doing the right thing doesn't mean that one has to hit perfection in every achievement, but one will need to pay for the consequences in every decision one makes. The lifetime goal I've possessed is to play while I still can, but do be serious when I have to.I've way past the adolescent stage and there's no longer any excuse for the mistakes I make at my age.

In 2010, I've learned to be more responsible in everything I do, while continuing to kid in my own way.

p/s: I’m not that innocent anyway.=P