December 14, 2010

2010 is the year (11)

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

2010 is the year, I’ve taken an adventure to find out more about myself.

I gave a deep thought about my future in every aspect and the life which suits me the best. Living independently these few years has undoubtedly brought about several changes in me. The most significant change should be the adoption of self-sufficiency in handling my daily life efficiently. A lot of things become simpler instantly when I spend more time to scrutinize it before doing it myself, as I will only have myself to blame with for any mistakes instead of losing my temper on other people.I’m tired to even initiate the cycle of getting mad and disappointed at anybody,and I feel calmer with less expectation from other people.

Happiness, entertainment, blissfulness can be self-created most of the time, it is purely a state of contentment with the power to trigger the positive emotions in you.Loneliness seldom comes across my mind because I perceive it as a self-hindrance to see life from another beautiful and hopeful perspective. My thoughts have definitely made me less eager in wanting somebody to stay beside me in sharing my ups and downs, as I disregard the series of temporary misfortunes in my life by keeping up with a busy life while sharing my happiness with anybody along the way.

When I become the major decision maker in my life, I can’t be too fear for what to come, neither can I choose for what to surprise me, so I’ve accepted my destiny and opt for a simple and self-sufficient life. To me, disappointments often come from unfulfilled expectations by the others, thus I’ve learned to fill in the blank and work my way out to make things happen, instead of losing my youth waiting and demanding more from the others.

Lookout and spend more time to understand yourself! You will soon discover the infinite flow of strength within you, far more than enough to carry on with your life when you choose to unleash it.