December 11, 2010

2010 is the year (10)

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

2010 is the year, my third sister is engaged to her soul mate in life.

This should be the greatest thing I’ve heard this year, because J resembles a huge part of my life since I was young. We were always in pairs since young, she was like Jerry and I was like Tom in the cartoon, she always made fun of me just to make me cry. To her, making me cry simply made up her day. Having said that, she was surely one good Jerry because she helped me out when I hurt my hand from a camp and couldn’t write for weeks. She was the one who helped me to take notes so that I could catch up with my studies. See, Jerry would still rescue Tom in times of hardships!

Moving on to the later stage in life, we’ve integrated our relationship into a more mature one as we begin to open up ourselves to a wide range of discussion topics. She is always optimistic and gives me positive feedback and encouragement to guide me through every misery in life. She’s also my good supper buddy because two of us always make up a spontaneous mamak or pasar malam session.

I feel really happy to see her moving on to the next milestone in her life soon.Thank you for making me in believing that, true love has not ceased to extinction. It may not fall on everyone, but witnessing one from the people I treasure the most is definitely a serendipity in life.