December 01, 2010

Vegosaurs for change 3-month anniversary

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

As I told you guys earlier, I’m on my way turning into a partial vegetarian for many reasons, mainly environmental factor. It has been almost 3 months for me to take 1-2 days off meat products weekly and everything is progressing smoothly so far.I’m very glad to see my life going green in many aspects.Agedashi tofu, bok choy, carrots, and bean sprouts are becoming my new good friends for never failing to make a good vegetarian meal.I also cook more often at home nowadays in hope to cut down plastic bags and containers I'll contribute in packing up outside food.There are indeed many reasons for me to cook apart from dealing with the hunger as I sometimes cook out of pleasure, especially when I feel like trying out some recipes to see if I succeed. I actually feel accomplished when the dish turns out to be scrumptious and pleasant.

Small steps towards a huge difference, I can do it!

On a side note,life hasn't been very great recently.This is the time when I feel disappointed in humanity in general, so I keep myself to the silence of heart, simply because I don’t feel like having too many emotions at the moment. Also, I’m starting to see myself skipping meals again, thus I’m stabilizing my emotions as much as I can just before the eating disorder experience surfaces for the second time. I just don’t want to lose another 6 kgs due to unhealthy reasons anymore.

I’m slightly bummed out at the moment, as many things are challenging my EQ simultaneously, both in workload and people. So, instead of keeping these unhappy events, I try to let them drain and take their own journey. Also, I begin to believe that heart is the true friend I can call out anytime. Maybe, I’m the best friend for myself.