December 09, 2010

2010 is the year (8)

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

2010 is the year, we had our first BFFs road trip in 10 years. I’ve spent almost half of my life with these lovely people, and our friendship never fades off with time.

I lost a few precious friendships this year, until the extent when it becomes a question to me, what is the value of our friendship to them? And then I was reminded one day, that the only constant thing in life is change, if our friendship no longer works between us, that’s the time to let it flow because no one can hold a grip at it anymore. That’s the time I should wish them good luck in their life, for the last time on mouth, for eternity on heart.

在人海的沧海桑田, 已是定律不可改变,怀疑就此和你挥手,相识不再见

2010, I’ve re-evaluated every friendship bond I've made and amended my philosophy in building up friendships. Let go of the people who no longer appreciate you, you don't deserve the pain and they don't deserve your kindness. Cherish the goldies friends who are always supporting you back to back, you deserve some true friends and they deserve more of your attention.

Dear BFFs,

谢谢你们让我明白,真挚的友情不需要太多的承诺,因为承诺已一一被兑换成行动。

未来的10年,20年,30年,一辈子,希望我们还是可以一起肩并肩共同渡过。