May 13, 2005

Exams~~~~ 13.5.05

I'm sitting for my school exam for this whole week....it's enough for me to suffer although it is only 5 days......4 hours of sleep everyday,the first thing that I touch when I wake up is all the books,revision books....uuuuuuhhh!!!!!I still have 2 more days to go!!Wishing all form 4-ians good luck!!

This week is really a tiring week!!Haha,however,I will not forget that STARWARS III is coming out next week,19 May.Suprisingly I have the interest to watch it although I did not watch all the previous episodes....=D haha,really out!I always do nothing when people would have done it ages ago...peeps,don't forget our promise to watch all the movies including SW III

School holidays are coming....I'm really happy!!Because schooldays are tiring and sometimes boring especially when it comes to subjects that I do not understand.It is also a skill to sit in the class and learn nothing but pretending that you understand when you don't...=D!!!Well,good students don't follow this k!

As you can see,my blog has been updated with quite a number of new things recently.=DI'm really happy although it does not look that good because I spent quite sometime,typing and figuring out all the codes and kept on trying out....#FFCCFF,haha...!I need all of ur comments,so if you do have comments on my blog...feel free to leave a message on the tagboard,it won't take u much time,5 minutes will do!

Lastly,there's nothing much for now...=)wishing everyone to have a pleasure weekend!!!Hakuna Matata.




No comments:

Post a Comment