May 31, 2005

A Star Wars Day

Finally,finally,finally!!!I watched the Star Wars Ep3:Revenge Of The Sith!!Haha,I think I don't need to say much about the plot of this episode since most of the people have already watched it!!Hmm,overall it was quite ok,at least I didn't fall asleep when I was watching it which was a big success to me...But I still think that it was such a big disappointment for a powerful Jedi to turn to the
dark side just like that..Hmm!!!And I pity his wife..!!I still prefer those tiny little characters in the prequel such as the R2,haha!!But of course for those who didn't like to watch science fiction films will never like this because of all the space ships,lightsaber duel which appear quite often in the movie.But after watching this,I highly appreciate the director who is also the film-producer.I just couldn't imagine how wonderful brain and imagination he has in order to produce such a movie.And not to forget his determination to make this movie into a big success and receive immense response from the audience.Overall,it was a worth watching movie and I think u all should just watch it!!Haha,I'm anticipating for ep 5 and 6.I will only feel complete after watching all of them.And I actually have deep thoughts after watching this,it's a weird and strange feeling,hmm,not to mention much about this.....






No comments:

Post a Comment