May 25, 2005

Love....24.5.05

Recently I often log on to friendster to see how's thing going on there.=D There are always new things for me to explore,either the pictures that they have put in or the testimonials.Sometimes I will even be thankful to the people who actually created friendster.=D Because of him/her ,I can keep in touch with most of my primary schoolmates,classmates or even to someone that I'm not familiar with.I can figure out their changes,apperances due to all the information posted there.I can also entertain myself by viewing all the pictures that these people have put in friendster,=D especially when I'm bored.Yes,trust me,it is really one of the greatest entertainment when u r bored.You will smile or laugh atleast once for probably 5 minutes.

Well,These few days I've heard of some bad news.In fact,this problem has occured long time ago,atleast half year ago.It actually inspires me on so many things.It lets me realise that love can be swept away just like that without anything left.When there is no more love between them
they can just suddenly be so cruel that they could forget all the sweet moments that they had gone through.It gets worst when there's actually a child.The future of the innocent young child will be damaged.It's really really a sad case ...but nothing can be done to change this situation.
This actually also shows that the irresponsible and selfishness in them.One should really really think twice before they marry so that no one is going to get harm.It doesn't benefit anyone if the marriage finally comes to divorce.*sigh*

Sometimes I really think that I'm lucky enough to have a wonderful family.Parents have married for more than 25 years and yet still living happily together,3 siblings who actually care so much for me..I do believe that it influences me a lot.I wouldn't have learnt so much without their presence in my life.They care for me,they love me for what I am,they will try to change all my bad habbits into good ones,they will scold me for my own good,they will leave me alone when I'm angry.....and all that!I just don't know how to repay them back because there isn't a way for me to repay them .I can only do my part !I just hope that they will not be annoyed to have a sister and daughter like me because of all my weaknesses.=)Blesses!!!

So people,is it very cool to play with people's heart?Or you think that you have just achieved something high when you managed to chase a popular girl or guy?True love will only occur to someone who you really have true feelings on her/him but not someone you think that is very hot and cool.All the fame and triumph will be faded away in some time.It just won't be with you forever.....





No comments:

Post a Comment