May 01, 2005

Again again!! 1.5.2005

Hey people,I did not post anything for 10 days,so I decided to write a simple one to tell out what's going on!!~The past few days I was busy improving and motivating my blog so that it looks better.However,I failed to do it because it still looks ....hmm hmm!!~~=D but I'll still keep my effort to do it until the best,hoping it will succeed.
Today is Labour day,as all of us know,so it is just another holiday,=)my parents went to Bali for their 3-day-trip so my sisters will take over their jobs,kaka!=)But it doesn't make much changes because my exams are coming soon,guess I can't do mad things anymore,it is time for me to study!!*sigh*and I have a bad feeling that this exam is going to be hard...touch wood touch wood!
=Dhaha,I just received a good news from one of my peeps-eileen saying that she's going to join the M.I competition,haha,I feel really really glad to hear this because all my "hardwork" is not wasted,since last year til now,all the way encouraging her to join to join and to join!yes,THANKS EILEEN !!And of course as her friend,I'll always pray hard for her ,hoping that she can make it till the end of the competition because I always have confidence in her!=)But I hope that it won't be her pressure....=)wish you all the best ,eileen!!~~And also another peep,Py,saw her msg that she's going to join a singing competition but her condition is not that well,Py,another =)singer haha in my gang,hopefully she will make it too!=D good luck e!
Yesterday,I went to Seremban to celerate my uncle's birthday,it was a very very good memory because =)it's really rare to gather all the relatives together and had a great dinner!=)Only when some special occasions!I enjoy attending all these events because these just make me feel closer to them...although I do not talk to them but just to see them in person!!ah.....
I don't know what can I do to you all except for all the blessings,because I always feel that I've done nothing to you all,that makes me feel guilty!!So please tell me whenever you all need help or you don't need my help,tell me directly or not I'm scared that I will spoil ur planning,hehe!=D
加油加油加油﹐我知道你們一定可以的﹐因為=)上天給了你們一把不是人人都的的好的的好的的好嗓子!=)所以一定要有信心!

No comments:

Post a Comment