May 26, 2005

Sri Aman's Important Day!!! 26.05.05

Haha,a good news to all of you!!!Our school is having this Hari Keusahawanan/hari Kantin next month.=)It is open to the public so anyone of you are welcomed to Sri Aman.Well,of course,as a student of SA,they just won't let me go off so easily because each of us has to sell atleast 5 books which is RM50.Each book costs RM10.=DSo people,it's time to help!Anyone who wants to buy it please inform me because I have some coupons.
Below are some informations about the event.
Date:25th june 2005
Venue:S.M.K(P)Sri Aman
Jalan 14/49,46100 P.J.(just incase u don't know)
Time:9a.m-4.30 p.m

I really have no idea how it is going to be because this is my first time doing this.But I think it would be fun so why not =) come to have a visit??Who knows you may find something interesting there,haha!!!~~You can also visit my school for all those hot chicks!!Trust me,there are tonnes of them!!!

Besides this,our school is also going to have a Sri Aman idol.=D haha,well I'm waiting to see which star is going to be born.It is something like MI I suppose but only one of S.A students is going to be the star instead of M'sia.The winner will perform on Hari Keusahawanan,haha,so I'm sure you people will also be waiting like me~~~=) Yes,eileen,don't refuse to join because i always think that it is a great opportunity for you to warm up before you join the actual competition.Just treat it as a normal performance and it will be fine .=)because you always deserve a place.Cheers and supports for you!!!Don't bother about how many talented people are going to be there but just be yourself like you always do!!!

It seems like our school really has many activities in the upcoming month.Wooa,a busy month.And I'm really happy because Mk promised to come =D,haha~~Thanks a lot!!I guarantee I will bring you to visit every place in my school.I'm also waiting for pY,cL,hope that they'll come!!And not to forget thanks Mk again for helping me to buy and also sell the coupons....see how great she is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment