May 17, 2005

Finally it's over!! 17.5.05

Yeah!!Finally the exams are over and I can do anything that I like again .Well,overall the exam was quite tough because there were some parts that I didn't know how to do and I was totally blanked+panicked....I'm not going to think it anymore since it was over.What I'm wating for now is the 2-week- break that we are going to have later.

=)hmm...everyone,Valerie's birthday is coming soon!!I'm still thinking about her present,=Dhaha,please tell me if anyone of you has an extremely great idea because I'm out of idea for now.For those who don't know her,well,I'll have a brief introduction about Valerie.haha,she is one of my closest friends+neighbours...=)it is just so nice to have friend to be your neighbour,and she likes dog very very much.I mean it's really A LOT that nothing can compare to her dog.She is very nice but if you know her better,you will find the truth..nyek nyek nyek~~~and she likes purple.It just reminds me of the present of uh hmm gave her..kaka~~photoframe

Well,I decided to pick up Japanese language again as soon as possible because I've said that since few months ago but I still didn't do anything about it.Japanese is a very fun and nice language to learn if you really like it,you will find that it is interesting.But it would be easier for those who know how to speak and write Chinese because there are some similarities between these two languages.=) I hope all of you will just try it because there's no harm to try some new things.

Guess that's all for today.=) enjoy yourselves and for those who are still having exams,GOOD LUCK..and bless~~~~=)



No comments:

Post a Comment