May 22, 2005

Primary.... 22.5.05

Today is already the second day of the 3-day-break.Me,as usual sitting and doing nothing at home,I'm quite bored.So I decided to actually start to clean up my room and my things which piled up so long already.=D Some of the PMR revision books can still be found,haha,but you are not going to see them anymore after this holidays.This is also the first time that I couldn't stand the mess and started to clear it off.

I think I have gone mad since Friday after watching 3 episodes of the Star Wars series one shot.I couldn't imagine sitting 6-7 hours in front of the television watching all these series.The most terrible part was I slept half hour before the show ended because I was really tired..=D haha,and I had watched 2 episodes before this started.SO,i have to watch this all over again...urhhhhhh~~~~!!Haha,that was also the reason I did not go online on last Friday.Val said that this was her first time sitting TO WATCH STAR WARS....I really feel sorry for her!!=D She just has to cope with that because there is a HUGE fan of star wars in her family.

Yesterday I visited mk's blog and read the latest one.=D It just reminded me of my primary days as well as hers.It was really really fun and memorable.It was also the time when I got to know most of my peeps,Mk,Cl,Py,Ck,St=D.haha,and we do keep in touch although we're now in F4.
Back to the topic,=D I was horrified too when I saw the dudu's pic.I didn't know how should I react but I just couldn't stop laughing.=Luckily there wasn't anyone in the living room =D.It went worst when I read about the lembik guy one.=D OmgIi can actually continue writing that.It was terrible because unfortunately I sat beside him when this happened.I knew that I shouldn't laugh because I sat just beside him and if I laughed,I would make him cry more.=D But I didn't console him though.It was good enough for me to stay calm and control my emotions.But deep in my heart I knew that I was laughing inside and I was going to laugh after I left the table.=)Do you think such a lembik guy will only have one funny act??Obviously not,there was another thing that I can remember until now and forever.

This is where the story begins.When we were in standard 6,we were supposed to take and injection called PCG/BCG,don't really remember the name.haha,most of us were really frightened by all the "seniors"whom said that "ooo...it was really painful!"."it was just like fire".....etc.=DAt that time we were just small innocent kids,so we chosed to believe it without any doubts.=)On that injection day,none of us cried except for one kid,I would call him"small little fragile kid"instead.He cried.He even felt like fainting and finally he went home.I think our whole gang laughed because there wasn't any girl who cried and fainted.Suppose haha,u all will still remember this and trying to refresh back his expression at that moment..!!!

However,I will also be grateful to all these people that appeared in my primary's time.Without them,I wouldn't have so much joy and also entertainment everyday.=)I don't just remember dudu and the lembik guy but there are quite a lot of them whom I remember until now.=)All the old buddies,classmates or even schoolmates whom gave me deep impressions such as Zi Jing,Xin Yi(haha,the funny one),Hui Yee etc.They are the people who made up my primary memories.
Shall continue sharing all these memories in some other time
..

No comments:

Post a Comment