May 28, 2005

HoLIDaYs!!! 28.5.05

Today is the first day of the school holidays=)!!!We have a 2-week-break before the second semester starts.I m going to enjoy this whole 2 weeks because it is going to be very busy immediately after the break.Currently I'm quite busy preparing for my piano practical exam which is going to be held in June.I'm kind of nervous because I notice that I do not play well for all my exam pieces and same goes to the scales.So I'm going to sit in front of the piano for couple of hours to play it til the best I can for this break.*sign*Just hope to pass~!!

Besides,I'm doing nothing much this holidays but just hanging out with friends,go for tuitions and piano lessons,surfing the internet.Unfortunately I have a lot of work to do,and moral project is one of them.=) But it is actually not as hard as what I thought because Val and I are going to do charity work-paiting the wall=).I suppose that it will be a great opportunity for me to learn and gain more experience since I do not participate in charity work actively.Besides,another thing that lightens my day would be the visit to DESTINY HOME!!!I had been there few months ago and the kids there were just so FRIENDLY AND NICE to be with!!And we promised to visit them again during the holidays.Therefore,we're going there in June!!Yeah!!i couldn't wait to see them again..=) I'm sure Val does too!!The kids are really innocent and simple,=) even if it is just a cup of Ribena and a baloon will make them feel glad!!That makes me feel warm and be more grateful with what I have!!!Sometimes I just have to appreciate and do not take things for granted!!Thank you Kids!!!!I can learn so much of things from you all!!Thank you for being so nice and sweet !!

Yeah!!!Next Mon I'm going to bake cookies with my classmates and friends!!We are going to make Red Bean PasteRoll!I'm sure that we are going to have much much fun!=) But i'm just going to make a bit in case no one 'gives face' =D to taste it!!Hope that my final product will be nice so that I have a bit confidence in my baking and cooking skills!!=D I'll take a picture and upload it here to let all of you share with my happiness!!=) Also,I'm going to bake cheese cake with my sis too!=D haha,because she promised to bake me a cake for my birthday last year and she still owes me!!!Hmmm....nevermind,I'll take that as another experience for me to learn!!!

Hmm...of course I reserved some precious time SPECIALLY for my peeps..haha,see how important you all are!!So just give me a call =) whenever you all "miss" me or feeling lonely and bored..kaka!!Hoping to meet up with all my peeps again !!and not to forget my star wars which I haven watched yet!!FINALLY someone agrees to accompany me to watch it...!!Thanks Val,Fui Pin!!=D I'm thinking to watch Madagascar as well since I will be hanging out quite often during the holidays!!I suppose this holiday will be loaded with so much fun!!!

LET US HAVE FUN FOR OUR HOLIDAYS!!!!AND PUT ASIDE ALL YOUR SCHOOLBAGS AND HOMEWORK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment