November 03, 2010

Oh la la my colourful life

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

I’m a colourful person, I enjoy using cute little things because they turn my life into a colourful one. My obsession in colourful things has long been in me since I’ve loved decorating my room with pretty cute things since young. I love exploring creative ideas and art crafting, which is why I do window shopping myself sometimes just to look out for those cute things to satisfy my sight. If there were so many great minds in this world, then there should be abundant different ideas out there as well.

Colourful things simply make my day.

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

I’ve received quite a bit of positive feedbacks on my fringe and I really thank you guys for being so humble to me. Some friends encourage me to join freelance modelling while the others have asked me to model for them but I hesitate a lot since I can’t pose naturally in front of people, I realized I only work best with myself and my camera. Although curiosity of trying something new strikes me for a while, I still find it difficult to overcome the stage fright as I'm not used to presenting the best of myself in front of everyone else yet.It’s just like my singing as well, nobody knows this side of me until they have been along with me for a while, as I usually present my best to my BFFs.

Also because of the fringe, almost 60% of my friends claim that I’ve Korean look while the other 40% think that I’m more to Japanese. It changes my life slightly when a friend starts texting me in simple Japanese and he even wrote my birthday card in Japanese. I’m so glad that I can ‘pretend’ a bit since I’m able to understand most of the conversations besides being excited for the fact that I can finally put my Jap into use. Therefore, I should really go further for my Jap course before I start to age =_=, or I should say, before my memory starts to worsen.

Besides saving money, I’ve also started picking up some Korean language in preparation for my upcoming Korea trip with my lovely Seoulmates. I’m really putting an effort to learn both languages by watching tonnes of J&K dramas, sometimes I even re-watch the scene for a few times just to catch a word or phrase.

Anyway I like my fringe too although it means more work (have to cut my fringe almost every week now).I’m still coping well with this lifestyle,however the day I get bored of cutting my fringe will be the day I surprise you with my ‘10 seconds haircut’ again.