November 16, 2010

I don't understand why.

My mood swings a bit these days. Despite the hectic workload that has taken away half of my soul, there’s something bugging me and I find it difficult to understand, at least it’s beyond my understanding. I received 2 news in a day, one good and one bad. They are nothing about me directly, but the contrast is too big for my EQ to handle it calmly. It’s like, someone’s at the beginning of my previous path, whereas the other one just took the exit out. And I am like the final product to them.

Then I started thinking, am I a good final product?

I don’t know, I’ll never know, as keep moving on is my only strategy in solving problems as such. Although sometimes, figuring out the outcome yourself does not feel good and can be avoided, this is still a process we have to master. Although sometimes, you think you could believe in what others say, it’s this faith which diminishes your faith on the others in the end. Although sometimes, promise may sound sweet, never forget the destruction of a broken promise before that.

I just don’t understand how this incident could have happened, at least for now. It’s not even the anger which strikes me now as I’m prone to ‘fire’; it’s more like a mixed feeling of emptiness and disappointment.

信与不信,真的只有一线之差。