November 21, 2010

送给许可欣的温馨小品

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

I can’t sleep now so I’m gonna blog about the person I last talked to, who’s also a special friend of mine in Vancouver. She’s special because she knows me in and out, from my personality, secrets to habits. She’s unique because our birthday is only 7 days from each other. She is special because she’s on my ‘my 10’ phone list, and everything in her just makes her a special person to get along with.

Our friendship started when I first met her on a gathering last year. However, we only got to know each other better when we lived under the same roof. It’s so true that you get to understand a person so much quicker when you live with the person, because that was the way our friendship was initiated. Our conversations mainly took place in 2614, specifically in the kitchen as we never really hung out together at that time. Everything was 'settled' on the dining table, so you really can't neglect the significance of 2614 to the three of us.

Only until this term, when we no longer live together anymore, we realize how significant were those 29583993 lame jokes generated in 2614 kitchen, and so we started calling each other every week, even for the smallest matter on earth, just to keep up with our intimacy. I have to say, she is an extremely caring person, she takes the trouble to find me just to know about my condition. She possesses what I value the most in a friendship- trust and actions, and that’s when I know that she’s a true friend I could never miss out on. I treasure our friendship very much, not only because of the comfort I find in revealing myself to her; it’s also about her kindness to welcome me into her world.

I just want you to know that I always, always feel blessed to have a confidant like you. I’ve encountered many short friendships since I came to Vancouver, so short that I don’t expect much in new friendships at times. But you are nothing like them, you are not a footprint in my life, you are something much more real than that. You are an important piece of my life, and I will be there for you just like how you treat me the same. This is a mutual dependence, so don’t even bother hiding yourself even when you need only 1 buck to buy chocolate.

See, you called me at 1 a.m and I’m now blogging about you at 1.46a.m, I’m so efficient!


34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

我会很听话喔,今晚会安心地去睡个好觉,会好好照顾自己,会保持身心开朗,然后从明天开始,我会带着你的喜悦和幸福去享受下雪天的乐趣。冬天出生的宝宝,怎能不开开心心地去迎接下雪天的来临呢?我之前还真是太不乖了。

不过,最重要的是,我知道你跟Eu是我生活中最真实的存在,所以别人不懂的事情都无所谓,只要你们懂我就够了。还是美里人跟怡保人最最棒啦!!!!

喔喔,还必须要凑齐一位吉隆坡人才对, oh yeahh!^.^