November 14, 2010

Girls are born to be complicated

A lot of people think that girls are complicated. I can understand the perception but I can also explain this phenomenon with valid reasons- a girl’s life is born to be complicated. Apart from the busy daily tasks, we have to pamper our skin like a princess to ensure that it doesn’t upset us by bringing in a colony of bee hives.

How not to be complicated when a girl’s life involves so many small steps from the inner to outer shelf?

Let’s start from the skin! We have to select the suitable set of skincare products to keep our skin smooth all the time. It’s not as easy as using just one bottle of cleansing foam to achieve the desired skin texture, there are also other products like toner, moisturizer, eye gel, day cream, night cream etcetera which enhance our skin performance. Every product has a specialized effect to the skin and that’s why we have to select the right ones according to our skin sensitivity as well as age.

That’s the first complicated stage.

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

And then we move on to mask!

I have to say, although doing mask is generally beneficial to your skin, keeping an eye on the ingredients to prevent allergic reactions is important. Another important factor in considering the suitable mask to be used is the weather. Since I came to Vancouver, I usually buy hydrating masks to give my face a hydro boost, so that it won’t dry off as easily.

Keeping your skin clean and clear requires a great extent of determination. You have to keep it as a consistent habit and do mask at least once a week, although 2 times weekly will be ideal. This is extremely important for people who are not going to monthly facial treatment, just like me since mask is the only extra treatment I put on my face. If you’re a lazy bum, I suggest you to use night mask in which you can put it on overnight and then either wash off ( for peel off type) or dispose the mask sheet the next day morning.Besides doing mask weekly, I also use black head remover to get rid of the tiny black sesames on my nose.

This is the second complicated stage. And I haven’t even touched on the outer parts like cosmetic, hair treatment and clothing part yet.

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

Most of us are consistently living under pressure to stay in a good shape in and out, but I take this pressure as a positive one and set out a strict control to reach the balance in life. I don’t really like to complaint about myself because I much prefer allocating the same amount of time to upgrade myself instead. I also dislike making remarks on others appearance either, simple because I think that words like ‘ugly’ and ‘fat’ are powerful enough to ruin their lives if these people happen to be pessimistic and have ever heard these remarks, since I feel that many suicides derive from society pressure. Hence, things are meant to be kept silent sometimes.

In a nutshell, I just want to give an idea to the others out there who judge girls based on their appearance but never really spend enough time to understand a girl’s effort to keep herself at the best in and out. If a girl doesn’t complain about your appearance and personality, why should you find the trouble then? Inner and outer beauty don’t come by without a reason, as every pretty girl has surely invested quite a bit in herself first before she can constantly shine out. It’s not as easy as it may seem, because it requires consistent effort, money, and time. That’s why I don’t see a reason of being jealous with pretty girls, because they are willing to pay the price for the deal. As long as they are taking the right path
towards being beautiful, why not give it a shot?

Being beautiful is really affordable and achievable, don’t you think so?