March 16, 2011

Can't wait to embark on the LOTR and Big Bang journey!

My second summer trip of the year is finally confirmed, courtesy to Air Asia promotion which thrilled me so much in finalizing my plan. I’m so excited even from pure imagination of the LOTR filming locations, breathtaking scenery as well as relaxing lifestyle, not to mention my darling Valerie and her bungy have been waiting for me for 3+ years!! OOOOOO I'm finally meeting them after such a long time!

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n


This summer is going to be super awesome with two blasting trips. I’m equally anticipating for my Big Bang trip as well since it’s my first time travelling abroad with the BFFs, being with them always generates a lot of fun time to me. Second reason which makes me so excited about this trip should be the wide range of Korean cosmetics available there at a cheaper price as compared to K.L, thus it’s definitely the time for me to replenish my stock for the year again! Third reason should be the thought of visiting the origin country of my favourite Korean band and male-Big Bang and Siwon, not like I’m going to bump into them, but just the thought of being in the same place and visiting places they’ve been before slightly excites me.

Oklah, let’s hope that I’ll bump into them still and utilize my oh-so-fluent Korean language to greet them. They somehow thrill me to learn Korean, besides the people who mistakenly thought I’m their compatriot when I’m not, I feel like learning Korean just to explain myself and apologize to them appropriately.

I just can’t wait to embark on these journeys! Although an additional trip also means extra expenses for me, I’m doing as much paid studies and online surveys as I could to earn money, literally, since I’m not working a part-time job. I’m a little fall behind on my savings plan, so hopefully I can catch up as much as I can in these two months.

Two big summer trips are going to do me just fine this year, as I feel like spending the rest of my break with family and friends while enjoying my time in my beautiful homeland as much as possible. I would love to slack at home just to chat with my mom and siblings to make up for the time and accompaniment when I wasn’t home. To me, their smiles are the biggest fireworks of my summer. Also, I’ve many plans lining up this summer, mainly taking courses like Jap class, photo shooting, gym and probably dancing to upgrade myself. It’s a holiday after all, thus making myself happy and accomplished is the whole point of it.

Yes, it's all about me, family, and my fellow darlings this year.

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n