March 09, 2011

Last day of 2010

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

Last year’s new year eve was a memorable one for me, as I had my first biking experience during my trip in San Francisco.I had always wanted to try out on a biking trip because surrounding the city by bike would give an insight of the city than bussing or walking around it. I was overjoyed on how we made the last day of the year a different one, in a different place, with a whole new experience.

It was a windy and cold winter, cold enough for my fingers to freeze when biking under weather as such, but the scenery definitely made my trip a worthy one. It was also a good time to reminiscent on the highlights of the year along the biking trip. I concluded 2010 as a year for maturity and mental strength gain because I’ve learned a lot about myself and the people around me last year. 2010 wasn’t quite a joyful year to me, and those things that collapsed in front of me did depress me a lot. However, gaining mature thoughts and making a step closer to the reality weren’t a bad thing after all from an optimistic point of view. The gains definitely outweighed the losses and fortunately I’m back to myself again, standing at the position that best fits me after all the rainstorm.

So here I was, with no fancy countdown celebration and crazy crowd, but the magnificent Golden Gate bridge together with a spectacular sunset on the last day of 2010. Somehow, I found joy in this way of celebrating new year's eve.

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

Although I did not pull off the year gracefully, I ended 2010 in a good way to the very least.

Before the arrival of a brand new year, I reminded myself not to bring forward any unnecessary emotions and avoid provoking depression, besides calming myself and learn to communicate with my body. I truly believe that 2011 is going to be very wonderful with a healthy body, inspiring thoughts, and a lovely soul.

2011, my resolution is to forgive but never forget on the things that have brought me so far; embrace and draw new things to my life, every experience is worth a learning value; bow to losses and losers because they’ve pushed me to a higher level.

Lastly, I want to live a good life for myself and everyone else that loves me, for they are the infinite elements that spice up my life ultimately.