March 15, 2010

Songs to inspire the many.



如果你快乐 再不是为我
会不会放手 其实才是拥有
知足的快乐叫我忍受心痛

You always encourage me to be optimistic in life, keep the right attitude to do things right. This time, I hope that you can work hard and persevere till the end. I know how it feels to not share the happiness with the same person again, from being the closest person to a stranger. But I also acknowledge your effort, you have done your best.Since it’s the best, then the memories should also be the best.Cheer up, my friend.*Pat pat*

Last time, Jay Chou’s “晴天” accompanied me for 2 years.

This year, I changed to another theme song. It’s not because of the beginning of a new story,but I think I need some new blood on my iTunes song list, also a new blood in me.



我沒有哭 也沒有笑 因為這是夢

Maybe I still don't understand the reason now, but I know that I will be alright one day.