March 22, 2010

Picking out the rotten apples

‘有时候我们会把人美化了,把他们想得太好,所以当你发现他们并不像我们想象中的好时,我们才会觉得失望’

I can’t help but to agree with bestie W because we tend to become too optimistic sometimes and overlook a person.It upsets you when you fail to see what you desire to see. No one on earth is flawless, that’s why we need to learn how to pick out the rotten apples out of the basket of good apples.

2 years ago, I may lock myself in the room and sob in despair of the heartless people. 2 years later, if I ever encountered the same problem and the same situation, I bet my response would be totally different. The ignorance in me will show its face and I’ll leave behind those pieces of junks completely, because our lives could be better spent with someone else who is more loving.

Sometimes I can’t see what a person sees, agree with what he/she agrees, or I can no longer deal with that person anymore, so I don’t even want to give my two cents to that someone. It's not unusual that sometimes the best of a person can also become the worst of him/her. But time really gives an opportunity to patient people to witness both sides of a person.It proves a lot of things and reveals different sides of them.

Basically, you have 2 choices when you meet these people:

Include that person into your circle and enlarge your unhappiness continuously.

or

Exclude that person of your circle and sweep away those unnecessary disappointments completely.

I chose the latter one.

To me, history is history, and history will be remained as history. I’m least likely to give a second chance to people who live in denial and always look for a better, better, and finally the best one. My stand is that there won’t be something/someone better if you yourself are not the best, plus you do not know what you want the best.

There’s yet to be a definition of BEST to a person’s life.

But hey, why still that sad face? We can still live well, eat well, and sleep well without that somebody.

Our lives should still be colourful and full of smiles! RAWR!

048