March 11, 2010

ただ 、ありがとう

028

The past few days were productive and peaceful, as I diverted my usual MSN chatting time to do something else. Other than attending lectures, I spent most of the time on my own and I did whatever that kept me busy and made me feel good,like homework time, beach walk+sunset, walking, music, as well as dramas and movies. I realized I can do a lot of things aside from the regular lecture hours.

At this age, at this time of life, everyone will be busy chasing their dreams or simply to live a life. One day, there’ll be an end for every little thing, but never forget the fact that it’s those little happenings which make our life so spectacular (saw this from someone’s FB status). At least, I’m glad that these things happen on me as they walk me to every different stage. Then, I will learn to let go with a smile on my face, if it’s a must and it’s for the better. I know it’s not anyone’s fault, maybe falling down is just a process of growing up, to remind us that whatever that doesn’t kill us will only make us stronger. Perhaps we know that it’s for the better and there’s no other solution to the problem.

And it’s not really about me, it’s about you.

“ただ ありがとうを 伝えたくて
ただ 君の笑顔を 見たくて
ありがとう 君と出会えて”

-“ただありがとう” Monkey Majik-

Thought a lot in these few days, fortunately the conclusion is positive. I'm really sorry for having you guys worried about me for my previous post, but I will be alright. I really will, just give me some time to accumulate the courage to stay cheerful.