March 18, 2010

Everything's big in NY.

099

Aside from eating the oversized western food in New York, I tried out a seafood combo meal with Evelyn, who was also my 'tour guide' of the day (Thanks Evelyn). She brought me to a Chinese restaurant which serves seafood combos for a minimum of 2 persons. There’s a list of combo meals to select from and basically you name it, they have it. I’m sure there’ll be at least one thing from the menu which will feed your stomach satisfactorily.

We had the Chicken+Oyster+Prawn combo and the portion was unsurprisingly BIG. It was unsurprising because mostly everything in NY was too big for me, if you get what I mean. That's why it's called BIG apple city, instead of regular apple, because even the apple also must be bigger than the others.

100

I really hope that they’ll have a franchise in Vancouver soon, so that I can skip cooking for days by just buying 1 combo and separate it into a few meals. Seriously, even that particular whole chicken can be my meal for 2 days already. Then I'll also get to choose what to eat everyday since there is a few things to choose from the plate.Best part is that it doesn’t cost that much, about 20+ dollars per combo.

Poor thing I haven’t discovered such a restaurant in Vancouver so far.*sigh*

Anyway, I still can’t break my record in 2008 with the crazy girl SS. It’s not only the France national flag which makes me think of you, Pizza Hut does the same too.

Remember our mission impossible after starving for 17 hours?

The pizza combo for 4 people

1_823354458l

But I can’t seem to find a right person to do this with me nowadays.

So this is what you do when you want to bring me to buffet. Starve me for at least 15 hours and I'm sure my consumption will worth the buffet price.