April 30, 2008

A Busy April!

I've been living busily since the beginning of March, this keeps my friend wondering what kind of lifestyle I'm up to, those who don't catch up with me often will always ask:

"PM, why don't I see your pictures on your blog?"

I decided to do a little bit of revealing to clear off your doubts, to let you all know that I'm fine though daily routine still continues, but I begin to immune myself to it, and explore the excitement of the day.

Keeping myself busy is a way to lose weight naturally, this works on me I feel.





I made myself to the Samadian Idol's Final, knowing that Winney made it to the final round, I was there specially to support her and inject her with some confidence by seeing some familiar faces down stage. I hope you enjoyed the entire competition, every bit of it from friendship to the supportive crowd, criticism is a way to let you stand out from failures, you'll never get to satisfy everyone, =) but one thing here is, you never fail to satisfy your supportive audiences here, us!

"Winney, bravo and you won for your courage and effort, for always being the singing enthusiast!"

It was another pleasant day being reunited with old friends,they are always the best people to spend a day with.



Everyone of us gathered together before Karen left for her tertiary education to Inti Nilai. The usual lunch, chit-chatting and movie outing to all of us, but it feels greater seeing my close friends who I've not been up together for months.
Thank you Chew Lian,Karen,Catherine,Lester.

How I wished Susie was there to complete the bunch of us.
My sincere confidant, I miss our Sarawak trip!!







There were 2 birthday celebrations in April, with the presence of the 2 birthday girls-Pui Yan and Suk Teng, both are my primary buddies. To make it special, MK and I went to buy cupcakes for Pui Yan, and specially made a CD with some meaningful tracks in it. Then it reminds me of every birthday celebration we spent together since standard 6.

Looks like all of us have grown up a lot! From innocent kids to big big girls!
From parents driving us around, until we drive our friends around ! I'm glad, to have you girls accompanying me during my adolescent time.



My first event job was to be a skincare promoter for Cellnique. Fanny, the one beside me on the picture,is my partner of the 5 working days. As expected, it was a tiring promoting job, attracting customers to catch up with the current promotion Cellnique offers.

I suppose the unexpected thing out of it is making a few nice friends and keep in touch with them. Suprisingly, I'm the only K.L born student among them. Come to think of it, it might be a good thing as I can foresee more local trips to be held in future.

Next job------ Beverage promoter

And lastly....

Them...

Them....

and her..


All 3 of them are making my day busy, since it's almost a 24/7 babysitting job,
I feel that I'm getting older and older in terms of age and physical condition.
Being called " yi-yi" by my niece everyday reminds me of "aunt minnie" often called by my friends- Ah lian and Ah bong , I think I'm really ahead of you all in that case.

Remember what did I say in one of the entries
"Perhaps I babble too much with my niece and nephews nowadays, that I lose my adult side!"

This is what happened when

" Open eyes I see them , Close eyes also I see them!"

Perhaps you got me by now!

With all these activities, I can conclude that my current life is good, confronting new challenges weekly and adapting myself as a babysitter, enjoying the happiness with just one of their smile!

What a busy but exciting April!

No comments:

Post a Comment