April 24, 2008

Me=Librain

These are some of the traits I feel I'm fitted in my zodiac.



Easy-going
Speaking about this characteristic, I think this might be one of my characteristics defined by my friends. It's pretty understandable about their impression, most probably of my tags" Nevermind ", " As long as you're happy with it", " Anything will do me fine","As long as you all like it" which make them feel so.It would be quite useless to ask my opinion on choosing an outing place, a movie to watch or even a criticism. Because you see, sometimes I don't take insults too seriously that it'll wrench me that much.I can be quite ignorant on frenemies and pure rivals, as I seem to accept the fact that there's no 100% friends on earth, those who are uninvited actually are the ones who make us tougher and benefit something from them.Learn to accept your enemies happily because you know they'll have no way to harm you if you shield yourself strong enough!"



Indecisive

I'm a very indecisive person when it comes to buying things. I'm the type who likes to double my walk just to find out the one I like the best in terms of preference as well as price. Sometimes I will be uncertain in making decision,it really takes some hard time for me until a final decision has been made. Very annoying, but this is the hidden annoyance of Pui Mun!Seriously, I hope myself will not be associated with this trait someday, to not self-create more problems to suffer myself.


Strong coping ability

I think it's my strength to have a strong coping ability as I feel I'm easily adjusted to a new environment with my own way. I do feel the anxiety and uncertainty at first but somehow people around me will show me their friendliness which make me creep out and make a step forward.I'm really lucky to have encountered a lot of nice people in life, those whom definitely deserve a tattoo on my heart-"You're on my heart just like a tattoo". They undoubtedly have lent me a hand to cope with any environment quicker and better. Also because of this ability, I feel less worried about studying abroad, what worries me more on overseas life is not what kind of life I'll lead there, but it's what I'll be leaving here in my home country.

Low confidence

My peeps like to encourage me because they know I always keep my confidence low almost touching the floor.They always tell me personally that I don't need to be low confident at all with all the good qualities I have, but I suppose I'm thinking the other way round. I'm a person who does not keep confidence and hopes high because sometimes it might turn down and brings huge disappointments. I prefer going step by step than having whole junks of dreams but have no clue when will I be reaching them.I used to dream, that I could aim at anything and achieve it with my own endeavor, but living up to 19 years of age, life and personal experiences has taught me that, and not everything is reachable regardless how much we strive for it.=) I'm not being pessimistic here, but I learnt a lesson to let go some unattainable things,and then expose to the bigger circle of life which welcomes me more.



Proud to be a librain? I would think that my past and the education I received contribute to my personality.

" Chong Pui Mun makes myself ,but not Libra which brings me who I am!"

No comments:

Post a Comment