April 15, 2013

Little bit about Jpop =)



Originality and styles are always the reasons which draw me into Jpop. Jpop sentimental songs don't base on
soppy and dramatic music arrangement. These songs might not make you tear but they never fail to touch the deepest side of your heart and make you let loose on your feelings. They also make me visualize things and immense myself into the song, that's why I enjoy Jpop R&B and sentimental music a lot.

I like the way Japanese youtubers improvise on each cover and make it sound like their own song, because fitting your style into a song is all that matters in making people feel comfortable listening to your music.

Strongly recommend two of the Japanese youtube channels I love:



 Jpop and japanese covers, you always have my vote. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment