April 03, 2013

Feeling a little sentimental



Cherry blossom season is here and I decided to take a walk at my neighbourhood area after work today.  Leisure walk has always worked out wonderfully in calming my emotions and generating inspirations. Watching the pretty petals and soft colour of the Sakura has never stopped reminding me to be grateful for the environment I live in, because the beauty of Vancouver is not only embedded within its culture but also its environment. Frankly speaking, every single place can look like art painting if you truly pay attention to the tiny details.

The sentimental atmosphere allows me to sink into my inner feelings and to think only about myself for a moment. My career seems to be on the right track with many learning opportunities to be anticipated, and I believe it’s the same for my relationship. Despite the 4 months that we’ve spent together, I am still new to the idea of ‘us’ and ‘together’, instead of ‘I’, ‘me’, and ‘myself’ which I had been practising in the past.  In a relationship, I have to be more patient and optimistic to build up the mutual trust and sense of security especially when I’m with a person who’s lacking so much security. I do feel tired sometimes, because a trivial or unintended action could lead to a series of misunderstanding and discomfort, and the thought of needing him at that very moment but knowing that he can't be there do upset me a little. But I’m also a tough and determined person, I don’t conclude things without putting strenuous effort in the first place, so I try to compromise and do my best to achieve the desired trust level which will work best between us. I have faith in him because we are learning about love and growing up together, and it's the sense of belonging that strengthens our relationship.

也许两个没安全感的更懂得给对方安全感,因为对方就像是自己的镜子,自己付出的也是自己希望得到的待遇。



只是前面的路还很长,先偷懒歇一歇也不会很过分吧?J 5分钟就好,因为我知道每次我休息完后,在前方看到的总会是你的笑脸。然后,所有的泪水和努力都值得了。


4 comments:

  1. 休息是为了走更长远的路。:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 嗯嗯,我们一起加油 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 久違的網記=)
    Love u~~~~~~~~要一起加油<3

    ReplyDelete