April 16, 2013

5 things which make my day. Simplicity is bliss.


1. Spent some time on photography after a while. Had a lovely walk under a sunny weather , honestly I can't ask anything more than that.

2. Second attempt on making macarons to cheer bf up during finals period. Kareshi is not really a dessert person but macarons are one of the few desserts he really likes so I try to perfect my skills on this dessert to satisfy his sweet tooth. I like to show my support to him through little things, and food is one of them because he appreciates my effort and acknowledges my skills even when I am not perfect. I'm blessed :)


3. Suprisingly found the Inukshuk at English Bay with Kareshi. I've always wondered about the location and now it just comes right into my sight! 

4. Sent money home for the first time since I started working. Having the ability to repay  my parents and contribute to my family make me feel very accomplished. :) I would work hard towards sponsoring their trips and go home more often for them.

5. Found a Korean supermarket which sells heavenly-taste chocolate croissant . I guess it's right to say, sometimes the best thing can be found at the least expected place. Such a good retreat after work!

4 comments:

  1. Which Korean Supermarket did u find this heavenly-tasted chocolate croissant?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I found it at H mart =D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was gigantic tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah yup, sometimes i split it into 2 snacks.

    ReplyDelete