April 04, 2011

March Part (II)

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

I always welcome creative ideas into my world by living creatively. My brain sparked up a little firework this month because I’ve thought of a new way to wish someone’s happy birthday. Instead of writing message on a regular birthday card, I draw it on marshmallows by using food markers. They add emotions to the foods and fancy the foods as well, don't they?

Hmm,looks like I’m becoming a real food person at all means! Well, I think that's one of a skill as well, to live, eat, and enjoy everything creatively whenever we can.

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

I’ve spent quite a bit on cosmetics lately, mainly to enhance my make-up skills with the newly bought cosmetic products. I finally had the urge to buy a 100-colour palette after strengthening my foundation skills for a year, as I never felt the necessity of having various eye-shadow colours when I first touched on the art of making up. That was normal to me because I didn't even know the correct way to apply eye-shadow when I was still a make-up newbie, therefore I would definitely go for eyeliners over eye shadows at that time.

But yes, humans need progression, and so do my make-up skills! Therefore, I should really have more faith in myself and get a hand on other slightly complicating make-up steps in future.

The only downside in March was getting to know that my aunt had made her journey to the heaven a few weeks back. Seeing someone so close to us leaving is always saddening, but I’ve come to realize that the only thing I could do to alleviate the pain for her loss is to live well and keep her spirit with me all the time. She didn’t mean to leave us tears of sorrow solely, perhaps her perseverance till the very end of her journey on earth was the message she wanted to leave us- live life till the very end, for there’s a season for everything. It is a hard phase to me, but I try to take it as a form of liberation to her in good means as well as another happy journey in the wonderland. Thus, I will reincarnate after the moments of condolences, for her, for myself, and for everyone who has been struggling so hard to simply make a living.