May 09, 2009

Biking adventure

I went to bike 2 days before the finals. The weather was seducing me to come close to the nature, spending a few hours at park.

And I did.

I went to my beloved park-Stanley Park.I rented a bike at the bike rental shop nearby Stanley Park. Before the biking adventure started, I had to overcome my fear on biking since I did not bike for at least 10 years. I was just scared as I could barely balance myself on the bike.



It started to go on smoothly only after a while, when I tried to let go myself and ‘cooperated’ with my bike. It was then that I began to feel the fun of biking around a spacious park under an extremely comfortable weather. I realized biking is a breeze when I fully relax myself.




I cycled around the entire park for once which was about 8-10k.m. It was a cyclical route, so I eventually came back to the starting point after completing one full round of cycling. I was far too excited to notice how far I actually traveled down the route.



That day, I ticked another one off my list. And I went home with a few energizers charged on my back, dated with my textbook all the way till the next morning. Meanwhile, I promise myself to frequent this activity during my stay in Vancouver, it’s such a waste to not bike there given the ideal temperature and place to cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment