May 16, 2009

Sky bar night!

Told you, my night life in K.L can be much more exuberant.

6 of my primary buddies and I headed to Sky Bar for a drink on the 13th May. After living in K.L for so many years without knowing much about this vibrant city, it’s necessary for me to start exploring what’s truly lying around me.

So my K.L explores start from Sky Bar in Traders hotel. Considering that the number of bars I’ve been to is pathetic, I’ve not set up my expectations on how a bar should look like. This bar is slightly different to me because not only the atmosphere is good, the outside view is equally breathtaking. All this while, I’m trying to find a good spot to capture down the Twin tower but I never succeed.Courtesy of this bar,my desire is now fulfilled.


We had our good time there, 120 minutes filled with laughters and camwhores. It was my first time seeing ST blushing and MK had ‘post strawberry haze syndrome’. I myself didn’t feel good after drinking the Strawberry Haze either, only managed to close my eyes in the morning.


It’s not a good drinking place, because there’s a big pool near the walking path, which is approximately an inch from it, I’m afraid drunk people will have trouble walking through it without turning into wet chicken. Otherwise, the pool is a fantastic add-up to the romantic atmosphere.


That night was a good one to me. Perhaps it was because of the right bunch of people around me at the right time to perfect the outing.



What a wonderful night I spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment