May 05, 2009

Back Home.

Today’s the fourth day of my return, coming back to the homeland and breathing in the air that I was once familiar with.I can’t tell how blissful I feel to have escaped from the medical check-up and isolation due to the swine flu, and how relieved mom and dad feel for my safe return. I could have been isolated if I decided to stay in Vancouver for just a few more days.

Thank god, I returned safely.

A lot of things are on my mind. Like:

Summer vacation.Summer job.Japanese class.Piano.

This is my weekly schedule.

Household chores.Babysitting.Outings.Piano.Bumping around.

If you think the above is familiar, yes, it is. My life is rewound to a year before, where waiting for tomorrow was my daily thought.

Instead of recharging myself, I’ve the urge to achieve something during this break. It could be grabbing a guitar and start humming it. It could be practicing piano for hours daily; or maybe something simpler, ensuring that I’ve a thorough clean-up for my room before I leave. Many things can be done in these 4 months, and the last option for me would be to sit down and shake legs. That’s not my style.

This summer is going to be a blast for the upcoming series of events that I’m joining.

I really miss the weather in Vancouver.It’s such an irony that I actually enjoy being betrayed by the sun. I like it when the sun is out and the wind is still.

I like how the wind blows my hair to my face.

Like this

I’ve so much to blog actually but more updates will be posted on the following days.

Have a wonderful day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment