March 25, 2009

Why am I here?

I felt extremely stressful and exhausted at the beginning of March, as if I had been through a war.I didn't want to think it as a war since this 7-month journey was beneficial to me.

I'm just feeling grateful for all the good things that happen to me, despite I did qualm and hesitate.Studies have been progressing smoothly. I've also passed my English proficiency test.

Before the arrival of these fortunate things,I did think of a question I've never thought of thoroughly, yet often being asked by people.

Why did I come here?

Yea. Why am I here?

Last time, I believed I left for good.I came with a hope, a hope for a change in myself and my perceptions. I hope, that I can at least keep myself occupied with beneficial activities besides studying. I hope that I'll let go myself and hop on to new experiences.Lastly, I hope I'll find more time for myself to explore the world through my own eyes.And it turned out to be a knowledgeable journey, I've gained a lot during the entire 7 months.I think it's more like a self-discovery, to learn how to live and how much potential I have to acquire skills for survival.It's just like I don't feel lonely when no one is cooking for me or having dinner with me. There will surely be times as such. So, I cook and do something else while eating to kill the boredom.I think, the more easily you feel lonely, the more ignorant you tend to be on those silly little things which can uplift your day. I learnt a lot of skills such as managing my finance, cooking, arranging my flight etcetera,to better myself, that it wouldn't be a problem for me to live independently in future.

Although once in a while I'll think, will life be better if I chose U.K or Australia instead of Canada since most of my friends are there? But I believe everything happens for a reason, so I don't spend time regretting on history. I should believe in my decision.


Life is not very fantastic here, it can be very dull sometimes but I managed to live through it .I cherish every of my sweat and smile here, because challenges are adventures to me. I'm going to nail them one by one. It's not about getting ahead of the others, but what matters more is how much I can get over the obstacles.Of course, there will be times when I get mad at myself, feel like bursting out and start yelling, but I'm good at repressing it and channel these externalities into activities like sleeping and playing piano. Also, I think there isn't anyone that I can reveal my true feelings here, so I keep it to myself.

I'm quite lucky recently.Everything has been going back onto its track, and I really appreciate it. Enough blessing for me, it's my turn to bless for someone else,you know who you are, we run together, ok?

Bah. I need a long long break to have fun. Although I may miss the weather here, but those friendly figures waiting in the homeland are always the best, the snow and wind in me are going to melt because of them.

I'll show you guys more pictures of myself on the next post, stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment