October 24, 2005

A way to know yourself better!!

There are always ways to get to know yourself better.Some qualities that are in you which you've not realised and only to realise through some quizzes.These are some few of mine..

When I am a candy,I am
Snickers
Nutty and gooey - you always satisfy.



When I'm a pizza,I am
Pesto Pizza
Adventurous and hedonistic.You live for new experiences and tastesAnd you're not the type to have your pizza the same way twiceIf they can put it on pizza, you're up for trying it!

I just dislike the colour...hmmm!!

When I'm a colour,I am
Your Power Color Is Lime Green
At Your Highest:
You are adventurous, witty, and a visionary.
At Your Lowest:
You feel misunderstood, like you don't fit in.
In Love:
You have a tough exterior, but can be very dedicated.
How You're Attractive:
Your self-awareness and confidence lights up a room.
Your Eternal Question:
"What else do I need in my life?"

This is not bad,compared to the pesto.

No comments:

Post a Comment