October 10, 2005

My soul is back!!

Hey,I'm back to blog again.As many of you all know,recently I was busy preparing for my exams,xD and all of you know what will happen to me when an exam is held.But anyway,it's over,and none of the paper was easy as what I had expected before that.=) I'm happy that it's over beause this symbolises the coming of the HOLIDAYS!!The most important thing in a student's life.But unfortunately some of my friends have not finished with their finals,so I'll be waiting til everyone of us finishes and have fun soon.=) Promise me for a date e....not a,should be tonnes of date instead.I really really want to apologize about rejecting the gathering on Sunday,9/10/05,I felt sorry but I just couldn't keep my bio and phsyics book away....my strongest fear...although I did not answer the paper well...but Sorry!*mK and gangs*

For those who wish me birthday before the exact day,I would like to thank all of you for that.That means a lot to me...it's just something sweet to have people wish you for the very special day.Arigato...=DI owe many of you a date as well,haha~~I'll repay it during the holidays.esp to primary buddy and secondory peeps!!=D

I actually have had many to say but I'll leave it one by one.Firstly it would be my sister's wedding photo...=)I had seen it last week,it was just so sweet.I had a very special feeling,I've been so used to seeing other brides and grooms appear in the wedding photo,holding hands together,changing many many costumes.But it's just one of my highlights in life when it happens to my family...the first one I've encoutered in my family,and she's the one who has been sleeping beside me for 10 over years.I felt warm and touched seeing that photos,it was a real good feeling.I know she's leaving me soon to begin another new life,maybe I should be more optimistic,because I know everything in her new life will be good.And I'll still be here,wishing her the very best and every success in her life.

Few days ago I managed to enter my sis's blog.She wouldn't have allow me to read there if she sees me reading it ....But I read it when she was away.And I was shocked to see one of her blogs saying that she's lonely...I fell into a deep thought,is she really lonely?The always cheerful and friendly Sam-J is lonely?I consider her as my best confidant because she understands me the most,even better than my parents I suppose.She knows me the best...but somehow we just seldom share our problems together.We decided to keep it...and just keep it!!Did I actually neglect her for all these years...did I not show my care to her?I didn't want her to be lonely but I know she is....her best friend is away,studying overseas,her bf...I didn't know much about it but in my opinion it's a safe and close relationship.I didn't want her to be lonely...seriously!!I hope she reads this....

No comments:

Post a Comment