October 17, 2005

Special thanks to

Primary buddy:mK,cL,pY,hW,sT and sis,cK
My mind was totally blanked when I entered mK's room.I knew things weren't right when I saw a dark room with cL giggling in the room.xDI was very happy with what you all have done for me,speechless for quite some time but I felt warm and touched deep down inside.=) All of you pampered me and showered me with so much of happiness in my life...my life is full of suprises and happiness with all of your presence in my life.I'm thankful and happy to have you all to be my friends,really.Thanks for the Tiramisu cake,the present and everything.Thanks to cl for planning everything,thanks to mK for lending your house actuallyxD for the suprise party and thanks to everyone present on that day.THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondary buddy:Val,Win,El
Thanks eL for the early wish.In fact,she was the earliest to sms in the midnight haha...right after 12.I knew you were tired after spending a whole long day in KLCC.=)haha,I understand but thanks still!!xDnevertheless,val and win for giving me a peaceful sweet sixteen,haha.I can still remember last year.....what a "great" day!!haha.thanks anyway!!You know deep down inside I still think that you all are great dudes.

Hsu Yan,Chia Ching,Chui Man,Jolene,Hai Yuen,Adele
Although I did wonder for sometime,still thanks a lot for your wishes and smses that kept my phone rang whole day long.=) How did all of you actually know it?But it doesn't matter,because now I knew that you girls actually know it although I've not mentioned it before.=) Sweet friends you all are,thanks a lot~~

MTF:Beats and Lei Shen and all MTF's
A million times of thank you to all of you,especially Beats and Lei shen.Both of you are somehow the very first few I've known in the club and eventually became closed friends.I do hope to hear from both of you soon and do keep in touch always.It's just rare to have an oppurtunity to meet up with you all.=) I appreciate those times though.Cheer up,beats.And all the best to lei shen in everything.

FuI pIn:
Thanks for being such a sweet friend and made me a birthday cake.xD It just so happened that my birthday was when you gave me the cake.xD I really love it,my chocolate cake.yummy!!=) I promise to make you one if I could!!Thanks ya.

mY family:
It's always a good time when it's time to be spent with you all.Everyday we spend together it's the present I get every year.The happy moments are just something can't be retraced and bought.I treat it as a great gift from god and I don't hope any presents from you all because you all are already presents to me.And my lovely pluto.I just wish that you all stay healthy always.

It's always the time where you know how many people actually care for you during the special occasions.Now I know ..I really know!I'm thankful to have everyone of you and always be there for who you are.It doesn't need to be a special gift,a bombastic party or even a lovely partner,but you,you and you.With all of your presence here,I can be happy at all times.For those names who are not mentioned here,it does not mean that you're not special enough to be fitted in in the list,there are just too much to be listed down if I were to list it down completely.=) You know who you are and you know,Pui Mun,here will always thank you for what you have done for me.A million times of thank will not be enough for me to repay it...thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment