October 12, 2005

Things are just going wrongly!!

Well,I got back some of my papers.Sad is for sure,but I'll start my revision this year probably,for my target,I think it's worth it.In a nutshell,things will not come freely,only with efforts and determination to accomplish it.I knew I did not do well,though I only got back few papers.So I should double my hard work=),cheer everyone,I'll find a way to balance it,until it does not burden and pressure me much.Good luck to mk and py who are still having exams,all the best!!Bless.SUprisingly,this time I don't feel like crying,I felt disappointed,but somehow it didn't encourage me to cry or even shed a tear.All my meaningless depression will be paid off one day if I presevere on my studies.=)

Life in school is just pretty bored and dull,sitting in class and playing uno cards everyday.And each game lasts for atleast half hour.Besides playing games,I've no idea what to do.Teachers are rustling in and out.giving papers and then discuss it.But this life will not stay long because I'll do something about it,hehe t_ _ _ _ t!!Probably after next week I'll start that.

El's celebrating birthday with her biscuit,here I would like to wish him a very happy birthday although I do not know him much.It's not wrong to wish someone.Have a nice day though!!xD In fact,I've known all their plannings,nyeknyek!!I won't ruin it of course.Bless!!I'll consider about the christmas party.

Right for I'm watching Gokusenごくせん,赤西仁Jin is in the show.xDJin is my favourite actor,he's a japanese.
A very cute guy. The only guy on my blog is the one-Akanishi Jin.xDI just had my last BM class just now with cL,hmm!!She finally went to the Mayday's promotion tour for their coming concert.xD I felt happy for her as I know she's being a huge and die-hard fan of Mayday since the day I knew her.She's still the same....doesn't change much!!

Recently I've encountered something which has not happened in my entire life before,I mean just from the moment I got to know what's love.Hmm,but everything is settled now,and I'm glad that it's over,though I've no idea what did they actually do to solve it.Special thanks to winney,el and val.Thanks a lot XD!Without you all I wouldn't have overcome the fear.Now that I'm saved.It's just not the time for me to do anything with love,ANYTHING!!Just wrong when I do not even know how to take care of myself in a proper way and manage my studies and occupy my time with so many things.Sorry to the one...Hope all of you will understand that I need you all the most!Than anyone else. For now,I know what should I do and don't,so please let me be the way I'm and lead the life I have now.




No comments:

Post a Comment