October 21, 2005

Rainy day in mourning

I was still in school when it happened.Just when I was wondering why did all the radio stations were not working as usual,my sis told me that the prime minister's wife had passed away.It was a raining day,it's a total different feeling when something as such happened.Today,I reviewed to some newspaper about her and I just got to know a little bit more about her.I was shocked,and it brought me back to the photo I've seen early of the year,where PM and his wife together with his family were happily having dinner in LA.That was just half year ago...No one will feel happy when their beloved ones leave them and sleep underground forever,it somehow just reminded me of my grandma,seriously.It was 8 years ago and same thing happened.A slightly different to this,it did not happen suddenly.Everyone was prepared for the last goodbye.I felt sympathy for him,being a leader of the country,his responsibility has overwhelmed his emotions.Everything in the country is depended on him,and he is just a man,a man....!!!Bless!!
Nothing is guaranteed in life,but she still persevered her tough path until the last breathe she could hardly breath.I do not know her,but I still appreciate her as a wife of a big man,as a mother of a few kids.as a loving woman with so many contributions to the society.Thinking opstimisticly,perhaps this is a liberation of her from her pain..maybe!!No matter what,all things happened is something can't be changed...stand up,and it's another day.That was what I told myself 8 years ago...it was the same feeling,just different person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment