October 28, 2005

Meaningful Day with New experiences

Dissection of frogs

These past few days have really been some meaningful days with several new experiences to be shared.On Tuesday,as usual I went to school,but feeling unusually and nerves shattering as I knew I was about to dissect a frog.Not dissect in fact,I was just going to watch my classmates dissecting it and seeing the whole process.Hmm,I was terrified when I was told to do so but somehow it was the only chance in my life to have seen dissection of a frog I believe.Finally,I still entered the bio lab but with concious brain to ensure I'm the first to escape if the frogs were to jump off from the box.Three frogs were sacrificed to carry out such an experiment,pityful but perhaps it was a better for its death than being eaten by someone else.One of the frogs jumped out from the box to the floor,and the always experienced teacher,Mrs.Mary used a broom and chlorofoam to tackle it.It was only a 20 minute experiment but it took us 30 minutes to settle down with the frog....haha!!The entire process was just funny and often burst with screaming and shouting voice.I saw many curious eyes watching from windows of all sides,up,down,left to the right,even the teachers came out from their classes just to watch our frog-catching silly act.
When we managed to catch the frog and put it into a plastic bag,then the dissection started.Before that,we were given a brief explaination on the proper way of dissecting a frog."respect the creature"Here's a pic I got it from my classmate's blog,amirah.Just to let you know how's it look like.A huge thank you to amirah.I wasn't sure how was the frog ended up in,rubbish bin? or better,burried?..hmm...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A visit to spastic center
I just visited it on Wednesday,and I really think that this year is my charity year since it's the year I went to all the charitible homes from orphanage to old folks home.The spastic center is located in P.J,somewhere near BB school.It's a school where most of the spastics get the oppurtunity to study or learn some living skills for life.It was a nice day,peaceful and nice.And now that it has deepen my understanding on spastic and so does the spastic center.They are lurking and craving for our love and help...which we always neglect,same do I!!I'm just being not kind enough to care for them.Maybe I should do something to contribute,social work?Maybe...
Learning moral is not a bad thing sometimes.es,when you really get the chance to encounter with different dilemmas and situations in life.It really inspires you ...even if it doesn't,you still earn a whole new experience to

No comments:

Post a Comment